- We use national average room sizes when calculating the price over the telephone.
- The Company reserves the right to amend the initial quotation, should the Client’s original requirements change or upon inspection of the property by us.
- The prices quoted depend on type and level of the PEST infestation. For further details please refer to the services page at our web site
- The Client must prepare the property for the treatment as instructed by our team upon booking the service.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- Our company is NOT responsible for any alarms triggered during a cleaning service visit. The customer MUST provide the company with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
Payments associated with services provided are arranged by the methods listed below, as follows:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer payment
- Cheque payment
I. Cash payments
- Cash payment is accepted upon completion of the initial treatment, directly to the company personnel before any follow up visits are organized (if applicable).
II. Bank transfer payments
- Bank transfer payments from private customers are to be settled down maximum 24 hours after completion of the service. All bank information needed for the payment is provided by company personnel by email, containing invoice and payment instructions. If these payment terms are not met, our company holds the right to charge cancellation fee.
- In cases where bank transfer payment from a private customer is not received in accordance to the aforementioned conditions , our company holds the right to process a payment from the card details provided by the customer during the process of arranging the service.
III. Cheque payments
Cheque payment is accepted upon completion of the initial treatment, directly to the company personnel before any follow up visits are organized (if applicable). The cheque is composed following instructions from the company technician on site. Information in regard to the cheque payment containing invoice and payment instructions can also be provided by email, if such information is requested by the customer
Should you need to amend your confirmed booking, or if you have any further questions, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
Rescheduling or cancelling your service at least 2 days in advance of the appointment, is free of charge.
Our company policy is to obtain Credit Card details to secure your slot in our schedule.
If you cancel your appointment in less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time or you fail to provide access to the property at the scheduled time, we will charge you a 50 GBP cancellation fee.
The cancellation fee applies to the following special circumstances :
- last minute cancellation
- no show on the date and hour of appointment
- non observance with the specific agreements between the partied involved / if any /
By confirming the requested service over the phone with our Customer Service Operators and receiving the BOOKING confirmation e-mail, your service is considered as Booked. Cancellations are possible, only if the client reply back to the BOOKING confirmation e-mail by informing the company for the cancellation on time as pointed above. Last minute notifications by phone or without notice will not be accepted as cancellation.
- No refund claims will be considered once the PEST contorl service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 24 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by us, The Company will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired the Company will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item’s present actual cash value toward a like replacement. This liability applies only once the payment for the service has been received in full.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third parties or their actions who enter or are present at the Client’s premises during the cleaning visit.
- Items excluded from the cleaning company’s liability include: cash, jewellery, art, antiques and items of sentimental value. Refund for for items of sentimental/personal value will be made only at its current cash value.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offers cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offers do not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offers are subject to availability and usually apply for specific days, time slots and areas.
- Every promotion holds its own terms and conditions – for specific information please call us further.
- By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages. You can freely unsubscribe from them anytime, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ (in emails) or replying with STOP (to text messages).
- If any further questions arise you can call us anytime 24/7 and our friendly operators will inform you further on our special offers.